If you have the time, chill the pastry for 20 minutes.
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Roll out the pastry.
2. Spray a 9 inch quiche dish with non-stick spray.
3. Line dish with pastry.
4. Cook the creamed spinach as directed on the box.
5. In the meantime dice the onion and fry in olive oil until glassy.
6. Allow spinach to cool and then add the fried onions to it.
7. Then crumble the feta into the spinach/onion mix.
8. Beat together the eggs, cream and milk.
9. Then stir in half the mozzarella cheese.
10. Add the spinach, feta and onion mix to the egg mix. Mix well.
Pour all ingredients into the quiche dish (only 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella.
Bake for 35-45 minutes, until golden and firm to the touch.
Cool for 10 minutes before serving.