1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl. Beat in sugar, salt, eggs, cream, and 6 Tbsp of butter. Add 2 cups flour and beat until smooth.
3. Knead rest of flour into dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled (approximately 2 hours). Punch down and knead. Divided in half. Roll into 2 12 inch circles.
4. Combine 3/4 c. sugar and orange concentrate. Brush each with Tbsp melted butter. Sprinkle with mixture.
5. Cut into 12 wedges and roll up, starting at the wide end. (forms a crescent roll)
6. Lay in buttered 9x13 pan in three rows. Cover and let rise about 1 hour. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Cover in glaze and serve.