1. Cut chicken into chunks.
2. Wrap each chicken chunk in one slice dried beef then one slice of bacon, secure the bacon and dried beef around chicken with a toothpick.
3. Fry the wrapped chicken chunks until bacon is cooked but not too crispy, turning frequently to brown all sides of bacon.
4. Remove the toothpicks and place the wrapped chicken chunks into a casserole dish.
5. Combine the sour cream, cream of mushroom, and cream of chicken soup in a saucepan to heat.
6. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken chunks.
7. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.