1. Preheat oven to 375. Lightly coat baking dish with non-stuck spray.
2. Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook 10-12 minutes until al dente (tender) or according to package directions. Drain pasta thoroughly.
3. In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, add the reserved juice from the canned tomatoes. Stir in the carrots, broccoli, and green peppers. Sauté the vegetables until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook for another 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil oregano and black pepper to the vegetable mixture. Cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes.
4. Transfer the cooked vegetables to a large bowl. Add pasta and mozzarella cheese. Toss gently to mix. Spoon the mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until the mixture is hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil after 15 minutes.
5. Divide the pasta among warmed bowls. Serve immediately.