1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Put the beaten eggs in a bowl and put the bread crumbs in another bowl.
4. Dip each chicken tender in the egg and then in the bread crumbs to coat.
Saut them in the oil until golden on each side. Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
5. In the same skillet, saut the mushrooms, adding more oil if needed.
After mushrooms are soft, remove skillet from heat and add the wine. Put back on the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Put the chicken in the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish and pour the mushroom mixture over the top. Sprinkle with the Mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.