- Husk and boil the sweetcorn until desired doneness. You could also grill the sweetcorn if you prefer.
- When the corn if done, set aside to allow it to cool.
- Dice the tomatoes, onions and jalapenos and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the corn from the ears and add it into the mixing bowl.
- Add in the juice from one lime, salt and garlic powder.
- Chop the cilantro and mix all together.
- Can be served immediately or covered and refrigerated until ready to use.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: mixing bowl, cutting board
|-||4 sweet corn ears|
|-||4 tomatoes medium sized - seeded and diced|
|-||1 onion medium sized - diced|
|-||3 jalapeños - seeded and diced fine|
|-||1 lime - juiced|
|-||1/2 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||2 teaspoons salt |
|-||1/4 cup cilantro - fresh and chopped|