- Remove any extra skin from ham. If not spiral cut, score ham 1/8" deep in diamond pattern. Place ham, fat side up on rack. Stir in preserves, mustard and 1 cup apricot nectar in medium bowl. Pour over ham.
- Bake ham uncovered at 350Â° F. for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 140 degrees F.; adding more apricot nectar to bottom of pan as needed.
- When done baking, transfer ham to serving platter. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
- Pour pan drippings into medium saucepan. Add 2 more small cans of nectar if needed.
- Bring to boil.
- Serve sauce hot with ham.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 2 hours
Container: large roasting pan with rack
|-||1 ham (8 to 10 lbs.) - fully cooked portion, whole, half or spiral cut|
|-||1 cup orange or apricot preserves|
|-||8 ounces Dijon mustard |
|-||6 small cans (5.5oz ea.) apricot nectar, divided|