- Place all of the ingredients, except the potatoes, in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the potatoes and stir until all of the potatoes are covered with the oil mixture.
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Place the potatoes in a vegetable grill rack or you can place a piece of tin foil directly on the grill and grill the potatoes on top of that. If using tin foil, be sure to spray it with a nonstick cooking spray before placing it on the grill.
- Grill for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: mixing bowl, grill, vegetable grill rack
|-||2 pounds red potatoes - washed and quartered|
|-||3 sprigs fresh rosemary - stemmed and chopped|
|-||1/3 cup olive oil|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|