- Spray foil with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cut carrots on the foil.
- Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Mix the lemon juice, butter, sugar, and thyme. Pour over the carrots; then fold the foil to make a packet.
- Place on the grill over medium heat.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, just until the carrots are crisp tender.
- Open the packet and stir occasionally and check for doneness.
- Garnish with lemon zest if desired. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: 12x12 piece of foil, grill
|-||1 1/2 pounds carrots - cut into 1/2 inch slices|
|-||1/3 cup lemon juice|
|-||3 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted|
|-||2 tablespoons sugar|
|-||1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme - chopped|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|
|-|| lemon zest for garnish|