- Prepare black cherry flavored gelatin using 2 cups of boiling water and 1 cup of cold. Add blueberry pie filling and stir until filling is mixed in thoroughly.
- Pour into the baking dish and place in the refrigerator. Allow to chill until firm.
- Prepare lemon flavored gelatin using 1 cup of boiling water.
- Beat cream cheese slightly and then add the lemon gelatin mixture. Beat gelatin and cream cheese until smooth. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once the cream cheese mixture has cooled, fold in the whipped topping until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour this mixture over the firmly set bottom layer. Return to the refrigerator.
- The cream cheese layer should be chilled long enough to become firm.
- Prepare the strawberry flavored gelatin using 2 cups of boiling water and 1 cup of cold. Add the frozen strawberries and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Cool this mixture until room temperature and then pour over the middle cream cheese layer.
- Return the 3 layers to the refrigerator and chill until top layer is firm.
- Cut into squares to serve. Top with a little whipped topping and a couple of blueberries, if desired.
|Prep Time: 2 hours|
Container: 3 quart baking dish
|-||2 packages black cherry flavored gelatin|
|-||1 can blueberry pie filling|
|-||1 package lemon flavored gelatin|
|-||1 package cream cheese,|
|-||1 package whipped topping|
|-||2 packages strawberry flavored gelatin|
|-||2 cups frozen strawberries|