- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In food processor, pulse chunks of ham until it reaches desired consistency.
- In a large bowl combine, ham, fresh pork, mustard, onion, garlic, oatmeal, milk, eggs, and parsley. Form into two loaves in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine glaze.
- Pour glaze over ham loaves and bake uncovered 60-70 minutes.
- Baste 1 to 2 times during baking.
- Serve warm with glaze.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
Container: 9x13 baking dish - coated with vegetable cooking spray.
|-||1 1/2 pounds ground baked ham|
|-||1 pound ground fresh pork|
|-||1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard or prepared mustard|
|-||1 onion - chopped fine|
|-||1 large clove garlic - minced or chopped fine|
|-||1/2 cup quick cooking oatmeal - uncooked|
|-||1/2 cup milk|
|-||3 eggs- slightly beaten|
|-||1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes|
|-||1/3 cup brown sugar|
|-||1/3 cup cider vinegar|