- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place ham sliced side down, if using a spiral cut ham, in a roasting pan and bake in oven 8 minutes per pound. (If you are baking a non-precooked ham, then follow the directions on the label for cooking times.)
- While ham bakes, melt jelly in a saucepan. Whisk in remaining glaze ingredients until well blended. Cool to room temperature.
- Remove ham from oven when finished and increase the temperature to 450 degrees F. Brush ham with glaze and return to oven for 7 minutes longer until glaze sets.
- Remove from oven and let stand approximately 10 minutes before serving.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 2 hours
|-||1/2 cup apple jelly|
|-||1 tablespoon Dijon mustard |
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice|
|-||1/8 teaspoon ground cloves|
|-||10 pounds spiral cut ham or regular|