- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet with edges, combine almonds, sunflower seeds, crushed Ramen noodles. Lightly spritz with vegetable oil spray. Roast for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw and green onions. Add almond mixture and combine.
- In a jar or small bowl, combine oil, sugar, vinegar, black pepper, soy sauce and seasoning packet from the ramen noodle mix. Whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad; toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: large bowl
Serving Size: cup
|-||1/2 cup slivered almonds|
|-||2 tablespoons sunflower seeds|
|-||3 ounces package of Ramen noodles (chicken flavored)|
|-||16 ounces package of coleslaw mix|
|-||4 green onions - diced|
|-||1/2 cup canola oil|
|-||2 tablespoons white sugar|
|-||3 tablespoons cider vinegar|
|-||1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|-||1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|-||1 packet of seasoning from Ramen noodles|