- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease sides and bottom of a 10 x 15 bar pan.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine water, sugar and butter. Microwave on High for 1 minute, until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Add 2 cups of chocolate chips and the vanilla. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture, and then add remaining chocolate chips.
- Spread in a greased 10 x 15 bar pan and bake at 325 degrees F. for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 10 x 15 bar pan
|-||1 1/2 cups unsifted flour|
|-||1/2 teaspoon baking powder|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-||2/3 cup butter|
|-||1 1/2 cups sugar|
|-||1/4 cup water|
|-||4 cups chocolate chips (two 12 ounce pkg)|
|-||2 teaspoons vanilla extract|