- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of a loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until juices are clear.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes. Drain off some of the fat. Carefully flip onto a platter and enjoy.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
|-||1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|-||3/4 cup ketchup |
|-||2 pounds lean ground beef|
|-||1/2 cup milk |
|-||2 eggs |
|-||2 teaspoons salt |
|-||1 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|-||1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper |
|-||1 onion , diced|
|-||1 green pepper , diced|
|-||3/4 cup breadcrumbs|