- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9 inch square baking dish, mix apples and brown sugar.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, white sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat together the egg and melted butter. Stir into flour mixture.
- Spread evenly over the apples. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Container: 9-inch square baking dish
|-||4 apples, peeled, cored and sliced|
|-||1/2 cup brown sugar|
|-||1 cup all-purpose flour|
|-||3/4 cup white sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt|
|-||1 egg, beaten|
|-||2 tablespoons butter, melted|