- Slice sausage into 1 inch medallions.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in heavy bottom skillet. When olive oil is hot, add sausage in batches until all pieces are brown. Drain all but 2 tbsp. of fat from pan.
- In the meantime, cook 1 box rigatoni for 8 minutes; drain.
- Slice 2 onions, one red pepper, and one bell pepper and add to skillet that sausage was cooked in. Cook vegetables until soft (about 8 minutes).
- Add 2 cloves chopped garlic, saute an additional 2 minutes.
- To pasta pan, add 4 tbsp. butter, melt in pan, add 4 tbsp. flour, stir well, and cook 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups milk, heat and stir until it starts to thicken.
- Add 4 cups Italian Cheese Blend. Add sausage, vegetables, and pasta; stir well and heat until all ingredients are warmed through.
- Serve with Salad.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
|-|| Premio Sausage|
|-||2 tablespoons olive oil|
|-||1 package rigatoni|
|-||1 red bell pepper, sliced|
|-||1 green bell pepper, sliced|
|-||2 cloves garlic, chopped|
|-||4 tablespoons butter|
|-||4 tablespoons flour|
|-||4 cups milk|
|-||4 cups Italian Cheese Blend|