- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove skin from Italian sausage.
- In a 12' skillet, add oil, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and Italian sausage, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Worsterchire sauce, salt and black pepper. Cook until Italian sausage is brown.
- Add sliced white American cheese and top with sliced French rolls. This will allow the cheese to melt and the bread to get warm.
- Using a spatula, remove meat and bread together and place on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese on top of meat and wrap the sandwich in the foil. Place in 350ºF oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Open foil and top sandwich with mayo. Cut in half and enjoy.
|-||2 pounds Premio Pepper, Onion, and Mushroom Italian Sausage|
|-||1 cup yellow onion - diced|
|-||1 cup green pepper - diced|
|-||1/2 cup mushrooms - sliced|
|-||4 slices white American cheese|
|-||1 cup shredded cheddar cheese |
|-||4 French rolls split lengthwise|
|-||4 tablespoons vegetable oil |
|-||1/2 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|-||1/4 teaspoon kosher salt |
|-||1/4 teaspoon black pepper |
|-||1/4 teaspoon Worstershire sauce|