- Cut the sausages into thirds.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Cut the peppers to about the same size as sausage.
- Cut the onions into large chunks about the size of the peppers.
- Toss the vegetables with enough olive oil to coat them and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables on a large baking sheet and scatter the sausage on top of the vegetables; roast in a 375° F oven until the sausages are browned and cooked through and the potatoes are tender, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Scatter fresh basil all over the top and serve. Delicioso!
|Cook Time: 45 minutes|
|-||10 Premio mild Italian sausages|
|-||5 potatoes - either redskin or Yukon gold|
|-||1 red bell pepper |
|-||1 green bell pepper |
|-||1 yellow or orange bell pepper|
|-||2 large Vidalia onions|
|-|| olive oil|
|-|| salt and pepper|
|-|| fresh basil|