- Peel and grind frozen Premio Chorizo and then add garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Chop tomato and onion in small pieces.
- Place slices of bread on cookie sheet.
- Place a spoonful of chorizo mix, topped with tomato and onion on each slice.
- Drizzle olive oil over each and sprinkle with salt.
- Cover with Swiss cheese and bake for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. or until cheese melts.
- Serve hot or cold. Enjoy!
|-||1 pound Premio Frozen Chorizo, defrost, peel, and ground|
|-||1/4 cup chopped onion|
|-||1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|-||1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|-||1/2 cup chopped ripe cherry tomatoes|
|-||2 tablespoons olive oil|
|-|| Salt to taste|
|-|| Swiss cheese slices|
|-||1 French baguette bread, sliced diagonal|