- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Mix up the cake mix according to the directions on the package and pour into the prepared cake pan.
- Combine rhubarb and sugar; stir until evenly mixed. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the unbaked cake mix.
- Pour the cream over the top of the cake and rhubarb.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour.
- To serve, cut the cake, remove it from the pan, and flip it over upside-down. Topped with whipped cream if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: 9 x 13 cake pan
|-||1 box yellow cake mix|
|-||4 cups chopped rhubarb|
|-||1 1/2 cups sugar|
|-||1 pint heavy cream, unwhipped|