- Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Place the chicken breast pieces in the dish.
- Cover the chicken with the shredded Swiss cheese.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup and milk; then spread this mixture on top of the cheese.
- In another bowl, mix together the melted butter and box of stuffing; then sprinkle the stuffing on top of the soup mixture.
- Bake covered at 325° F for 50 minutes. Remove the cover and bake 10 more minutes to brown the top.
|Cook Time: 1 hour|
Container: 9- x 13-inch baking dish
|-||2 full boneless, skinless chicken breasts - cut into pieces|
|-||1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese|
|-||1 can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4-ounce can)|
|-||1/2 cup milk|
|-||1/2 cup melted butter|
|-||1 package Stove Top StuffingÃ‚Â® (chicken flavor)|