- Crush graham crackers. Add brown sugar and butter. Mix like a pie crust.
- Pat about 2/3 of crumb mixture into bottom of a buttered pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat the pudding mix and milk.
- Fold in Cool Whip and Pumpkin Pie mix. Pour over crumb crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over the top. Let stand in refrigerator until set really good. Serve with whipped cream.
- This dessert is freezable.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Container: 9 x 13 pan
|-||12 graham crackers - full size|
|-||1/2 cup brown sugar|
|-||1/2 cup butter or margarine|
|-||1 package instant vanilla pudding|
|-||1 1/4 cups milk|
|-||8 ounces Cool Whip, plus some for serving|
|-||1 #2 can pumpkin pie mix|