- Spray 9 X 13 pan or glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add cubed bread (the entire loaf except for the ends).
- Add the breakfast meat of your choice, cooked. (sausage, ham or bacon).
- Add chopped green pepper and chopped green onion.
- Add mushrooms and shredded cheese.
- Beat 8 eggs and 2 cups of milk and pour over all ingredients.
- Refrigerate over night (can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days before baking).
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350° F.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
|-||1 English muffin bread - 1 loaf|
|-||8 eggs |
|-||2 cups milk |
|-||1 pound bacon - or any breakfast meat|
|-||2 cups shredded cheddar cheese |
|-||1 green bell pepper - diced|
|-||1 bunch green onions - diced|
|-|| mushrooms - diced, to taste|