- Wash the potatoes and cut the larger ones in half. Pat dry with a paper towel, poke each potato a few times with a fork, and place them in a baking pan.
- Melt the butter and add the parsley, dill, and lemon juice. Stir to mix evenly.
- Drizzle the seasoned butter over the potatoes, toss to coat them evenly, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place them in an oven preheated to 375° F.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender when poked with a fork. Turn the potatoes once or twice through out the baking time.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
|-||5 pounds new red potatoes |
|-||1/4 cup butter |
|-||2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley |
|-||1/2 teaspoon dried dill |
|-||1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice |
|-|| kosher salt |
|-|| pepper |