- In dry skillet, toast almonds, remove to paper towel to cool.
- Toast coconut, until slightly browned (2-3 minutes). Cool on paper towel.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the toasted almonds, 1/2 cup of the toasted coconut and the mango chutney. Mix well.
- Place mixture on serving platter, sprinkle with remaining coconut and almonds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled with crackers or pita chips.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Container: medium mixing bowl
|-||1 1/4 cups almonds - sliced or slivered, toasted|
|-||3/4 cup coconut - toasted|
|-||16 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||1/2 cup mango chutney|
|-|| various crackers or baked pita chips|