- Line the baking pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1/2 tablespoon of butter and set the pan aside.
- Melt all the chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until chocolate and butter are melted and evenly blended.
- Remove from the heat and add the sweetened condensed milk and almond extract. Stir until all ingredients are blended together.
- Pour the fudge into the foil lined baking pan. Refrigerate uncovered until it is set.
- Remove the fudge from the pan by lifting it out with the foil. Cut into approximately 1 inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: 11 x 7 baking pan
Serving Size: 1 piece
|-||1/2 tablespoon butter - for greasing foil|
|-||1 tablespoon butter - for the fudge|
|-||2 cups chocolate chips - semi-sweet|
|-||1 cup chocolate chips - milk chocolate|
|-||1 can sweetened condensed milk |
|-||2 teaspoons almond extract |