- Grease a 9x13x2 casserole dish.
- Layer the dish with 1/2 of the pasta, shrimp, Swiss cheese, provolone cheese and salsa.
- Repeat the layers and then sprinkle with the colby jack cheese, parsley, basil and oregano.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and yogurt.
- Pour over the casserole and bake, uncovered, in a 350Â° F. oven for 25-30 minutes or just until heated through and bubbly.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 9x13x2 casserole dish, small mixing bowl
|-||1 pound spaghetti or fettuccini pasta - cooked and drained|
|-||1 1/2 pounds shrimp - cooked or uncooked|
|-||1 cup Swiss cheese |
|-||1 cup provolone cheese |
|-||16 ounces salsa - chunky|
|-||3/4 cup Colby Jack cheese |
|-||3/4 cup parsley - fresh and minced|
|-||1 teaspoon basil |
|-||1 teaspoon oregano |
|-||2 eggs |
|-||1 cup half-n-half |
|-||8 ounces yogurt - plain|