- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Fill cups half full with the prepared brownie mix.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of peanut butter chips on top of the mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost with whipped vanilla frosting and top with a few extra peanut butter chips.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder if desired.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: Muffin tins
|-||1 package fudge brownie mix of choice|
|-||10 ounces peanut butter chips |
|-||12 ounces vanilla frosting - whipped|