- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush the tops and insides of the squash with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place squash halves cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk 4 tablespoons of olive oil with the balsamic, honey, pepperoncini, thyme and salt.
- Pour into each squash, dividing evenly.
- Brush a small amount of the glaze up the sides of each squash.
- Bake until the squash are tender and browned, approximately on hour, brushing occasionally with the glaze as it bakes.
- Serve warm.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: large rimmed baking sheet, small brush for basting
|-||3 squash - butternut or acorn, halved and seeded|
|-||6 tablespoons olive oil |
|-||1/4 cup balsamic vinegar |
|-||3 tablespoons honey |
|-||2 tablespoons peperoncini - minced|
|-||3 teaspoons thyme |
|-||1 teaspoon salt |