- Roll out the bread loaf into a 12x7 inch oblong shape.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of butter on the loaf.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and the brown sugar.
- Roll, starting on the long side, as tight as possible.
- Slice into 1 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Place cut side down in a baking pan. Cover with a damp cloth and allow them to rise for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350° F. for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and milk to form a glaze.
- When finished baking, allow the rolls cool slightly, then drizzle with the powdered sugar glaze.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
|-||1 frozen bread dough loaf - thawed|
|-||2 tablespoons butter or margarine |
|-||1/4 cup brown sugar |
|-||2 tablespoons cinnamon |
|-||1 cup powdered sugar |
|-||2 tablespoons milk |