- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt 3/4 cups of butter and 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and peanuts.
- Press this into a buttered 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread this over the bottom layer.
- Melt the remaining 2/3 cup of chocolate chips until smooth.
- Carefully spread this over the cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve.
|Prep Time: 35 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: 13x9x2 pan, small mixing bowl, sauce pan
|-||1 cup butter - divided|
|-||1 cup chocolate chips - semi sweet, divided|
|-||1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs |
|-||1/2 cup peanuts - unsalted, dry roasted and chopped|
|-||16 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||1 cup sugar |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract |