- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Butter a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of flour, baking powder, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Set aside.
- Beat together 10 tablespoons of butter and sugar until creamed and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until each is incorporated nicely.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture and then the sour cream.
- Spread the batter into the buttered pan.
- In a small bowl, add 3 cups of flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cut in 1 3/4 cups of butter with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this over the cake batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done.
- Cool on a wire rack.
|Cook Time: 40 minutes|
Container: 9x13 baking pan, 2 mixing bowls, 1 small bowl
|-||5 1/2 cups flour - divided|
|-||2 cups 5 tablespoons butter - softened and divided|
|-||1 teaspoon baking powder |
|-||1 teaspoon baking soda |
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons salt - divided|
|-||1 cup sugar |
|-||3 eggs |
|-||1 1/4 cups sour cream |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|-||1 cup brown sugar - light and packed|
|-||2 tablespoons cinnamon |