- Combine garlic, jalapeño, and vinegar in medium bowl.
- Whisk in parsley, oregano, lime juice, and orange juice.
- Whisk in olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and set aside at room temperature to allow the flavors to blend.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a resealable plastic bag and add the chimichurri sauce; however, reserve 1/2 to 1 cup of the sauce to serve on the side. Marinate the pork in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove pork from marinade and place directly on the grill. Discard the marinade. Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper. Grill 6-8 minutes until nicely browned. Turn and season again with salt and pepper. Grill another 5 minutes or until done.
- Remove the pork from the grill, cover with foil, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin into half-inch thick slices, place on serving platter, and drizzle with some of the reserved sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired and serve with reserved chimichurri sauce on the side.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: 1 gallon plastic resealable bag, medium mixing bowl
|-||4 garlic cloves, peeled, minced|
|-||1 jalapeño - fresh or jarred, seeded, chopped|
|-||1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|-||1/2 cup parsley - fresh, chopped|
|-||1/2 cup oregano - fresh, chopped, or 2 teaspoons dried, crushed|
|-||3 limes - juiced|
|-||1 cup olive oil |
|-||1/2 cup orange juice |
|-||1 teaspoon salt and pepper (for sauce) plus more for seasoning pork tenderloins|
|-||2 pork tenderloins or 1 large pork tenderloin|