- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, canned pumpkin, taco seasoning, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in turkey, onions, red peppers, black olives, and jalapenos.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve in a pumpkin cut in half and hollowed out or a festive dish.
- Serve with vegetables or corn chips.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: small pumpkin (hallowed out) or a serving bowl
|-||8 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||1/2 cup sour cream |
|-||3/4 cup canned pumpkin|
|-||3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix|
|-||1 dash garlic powder|
|-||1/3 cup turkey - smoked and chopped|
|-||3 green onions - chopped|
|-||1/2 red peppers - chopped|
|-||1 tablespoon jalapeno - fresh or jarred, chopped|
|-||2 1/4 ounces black olives - chopped|
|-||1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds for garnish - optional|
|-|| Fresh vegetables or corn chips for dipping|