- In a microwave safe bowl, pour in one bag of white chocolate chips and microwave on medium for 30 seconds.
- Stir the chips, if not quite melted microwave for an additional 30 seconds and then stir again.
- Repeat until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add food coloring of choice and stir to combine.
- You may need to add a couple drops of canola oil to the chocolate if it turns clumpy. Microwave for short amounts of time and stir inbetween heating to get the chocolate to smooth out.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each marshmallow.
- Dip and swirl marshmallows into the melted chocolate until covered.
- Lay each out onto the waxed paper to dry.
- Once set, use decorating gels, colored frostings, licorice or whatever you like that is edible to create monster faces. Be creative and have fun!
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Container: medium microwave safe bowl, waxed paper
|-||12 ounces white chocolate chips|
|-|| large marshmallows|
|-|| Food coloring of choice|
|-|| popsicle sticks|
|-|| Tubes of colored frosting|
|-|| Tubes of colored gels|
|-|| Licorice and other candies to decorate|