- Lightly brown both sides of the pork chops in a nonstick skillet using a small amount of oil. Brown the chops for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the pork chops into a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Mix the chicken broth and soup mix until well blended and then pour over the pork chops.
- Place the cover on the slow cooker and turn the heat on low. Cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- When done, remove the pork chops and serve with potatoes or rice.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 6 or more hours
Container: 5-quart slow cooker
|-||6 or 8 pork chops|
|-||1 can chicken broth, 14 oz.|
|-||1 packet dry onion soup mix|