- Mix garlic, salt, cumin, chile powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- Allow steaks to stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Brush the rub all over the steaks.
- Grill over direct medium heat until cooked to desired doneness (approximately 6 minutes each side for medium rare). Turn only once.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: small mixing bowl, grill
|-||4 rib eye steaks, 1-inch thick|
|-||1 teaspoon garlic - minced|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|-||1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|-||1/2 teaspoon chile powder|
|-||1/2 cup olive oil|