- Mix the first 9 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add the turkey tenderloins to the marinade, seal the bag, and shake to mix. Marinate the turkey for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the turkey from the marinade and place it on the grill over medium heat. Grill for 5 minutes; then turn to grill the other side an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Brush the turkey with the marinade during grilling.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: grill, large resealable plastic bag
|-||2 green onions - chopped|
|-||1/2 cup orange juice|
|-||3 tablespoons olive oil|
|-||2 tablespoons fresh rosemary - chopped|
|-||2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|-||1/2 lemon - zested|
|-||1/2 lemon - juiced|
|-||1 tablespoon honey|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-||4 turkey tenderloins|