- Lay steak out flat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the roasted red pepper and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the steak.
- Sprinkle on the spinach and feta.
- Then add the diced artichokes and tomatoes.
- Finally, sprinkle all with the shredded cheese.
- Roll the steak up from the long edge, like a jellyroll, and secure with kitchen twine.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill steak on all sides until browned, approximately 12 minutes total.
- Reduce heat to low and brush steak with olive oil.
- Rotate and brush the steak every 10 minutes for 20-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter and remove the kitchen twine.
- Cut into 1 inch slices and serve warm.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Container: grill, mixing bowl, kitchen twine
|-||2 pounds flank steak|
|-||1/2 cup roasted red pepper - chopped|
|-||3 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||5 ounces fresh spinach - stems removed and chopped|
|-||1/2 cup feta cheese - crumbled|
|-||1/2 cup Italian marinated artichoke hearts - diced|
|-||1/2 cup roma tomatoes - diced|
|-||1/2 cup 4-blend cheese - shredded|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|
|-||4 tablespoons olive oil|