- Combine the first 6 ingredients in medium mixing bowl or in plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts to the marinade mixture, cover the bowl (or seal the bag), and refrigerate for 4 or more hours (or overnight).
- Heat the grill to medium heat. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill; discard the marinade.
- Cook the chicken for approximately 10 - 12 minutes, turn once, and grill the other side for another 10 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Lightly butter the buns and place on the grill, buttered side down.
- Cook the buns for approximately 1 minute or until the buns are slightly toasted.
- Place the grilled chicken on the toasted buns, garnish with your favorite vegetables, and serve.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: medium glass mixing bowl or 1 large plastic resealable bag
|-||1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|-||2/3 cup lemon juice|
|-||2 tablespoons onion, minced|
|-||1/4 tablespoon paprika|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, dried|
|-|| dash of salt and pepper|
|-||4 chicken breast, skinless, boneless|
|-||4 hamburger buns|
|-|| butter to toasts buns|