- In a medium glass mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the chicken breasts and the buns); blend well.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat the grill to medium. Coat the grill grates with vegetable oil.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on grill; discard marinade. Grill for about 10 - 12 minutes, turn once; then grill the other side for another 10 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Lightly butter the buns; then place them on the grill for about 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
- Place the chicken breast on the bun, garnish with your favorite vegetables and condiments, and serve.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: medium glass mixing bowl
|-||4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless|
|-||4 tablespoons onions, minced|
|-||2 shallots, minced|
|-||1 clove garlic, minced|
|-||2 teaspoons cilantro, dried|
|-||2 teaspoons parsley, dried|
|-||3 tablespoons crushed black peppercorns|
|-||1 tablespoon oregano, dried|
|-||1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|-||1/2 cup white vinegar|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||4 hamburger buns|