- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually pour in milk, whisking continuously.
- Stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat, stir in onions, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- Cool on paper towels.
- Spread 1/4 of the sauce on the bottom of a greased bakind dish.
- Lay 3 noodles on top of the sauce, then half of the ham, half of the spinach, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, half of the eggs then anouther 1/4 of the sauce.
- Repeat layers and top with the last 3 noodles, white sauce and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350Â° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Container: 9 x13 pan, pasta pot and skillet
|-||1/2 cup butter|
|-||1/3 cup flour|
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt|
|-|| black pepper, to taste|
|-||3 cups milk|
|-||1/4 cup green onion - chopped|
|-||1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|-||1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
|-||1/2 cup parmesan cheese|
|-||9 lasagna noodles - cooked and drained|
|-||2 cups ham - fully cooked and diced|
|-||1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese - divided|
|-||3 cups colby jack cheese - shredded|
|-||4 hard boiled eggs - finely chopped|