- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add asparagus to the pot, boil until crisp/tender, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and plunge in a bowl of ice water.
- Cool completely and drain on a paper towel.
- In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add asparagus, snap peas and the juice of one lemon.
- Cook, stirring occassionally, until the vegetables are heated through, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in radishes and tarragon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
- Recipe doubles easily.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: pot, large bowl and skillet
|-||1 pound asparagus - cut into 2 inch pieces|
|-||2 tablespoons butter or margarine|
|-||1 package (8 oz.) snap peas|
|-||1 bunch radishes - greens discarded, sliced thin|
|-||1/2 lemon - juiced, approximately 3 tablespoons|
|-||1/3 cup fresh tarragon - chopped|
|-||1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds - optional|