- Salt and pepper each side of the pork chops.
- Brown chops with onions over medium heat in oil for approximately 5 minutes each side.
- Place browned chops in the casserole dish.
- Mix soup, onion, catsup and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl.
- Pour mixture over chops and bake for 45-60 minutes at 350°.
- Serve over buttered, parsley egg noodles, mashed potatoes or rice.
- The sauce can be doubled if you would like extra gravy.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 9x9 baking dish, skillet, medium mixing bowl
|-||4 pork chops |
|-||1 can cream of mushroom soup|
|-||1 onion , thinly sliced|
|-||3 tablespoons ketchup |
|-||2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce |