- Using a kitchen shears, cut down the center of the underside of the tail to expose the meat.
- Peel away the tail cartilage from the underside to leave the meat exposed.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and add the juice from 1/2 of a fresh lemon.
- Brush the butter and lemon mixture over the exposed meat in the tail.
- Place the tails on the grill, meat side down.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, watching closely.
- Flip the tails and cook 3-5 more minutes on the shell side.
- The tails will curl when they are done. Remove from the grill and serve with sliced lemon and melted butter for dipping.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||4 lobster tails - shell on|
|-||2 tablespoons butter or margarine - melted, more for dipping|
|-||1/2 lemon - juiced|