- Coat slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Turn slow cooker on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place ham cut side down in prepared slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, Old Bay seasoning, prepared horseradish, and 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice. Pour remaining freshly squeezed orange juice over ham.
- Cover entire ham with one half of the brown sugar mixture. Reserve remaining half for serving with ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until ham reaches an internal temperature of 140°F.
|Cook Time: 15 minutes|
Container: 5 quart slow cooker
|-||1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning|
|-||1 teaspoon prepared horseradish|
|-||1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, reserve 2 tablespoons for rub mixture|
|-||1 3 to 4 pound boneless smoked ham|