- Combine sugar, pepper, paprika, cumin and salt on a platter.
- Coat steaks evenly with the mixture.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then bring to room temperature.
- Grill steaks over direct heat for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium rare, 6 minutes on each side for medium, 7 minutes on each side for medium well, more time for desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill and cover with foil, allow the steaks to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons fresh cracked black pepper|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons paprika|
|-||1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|-||1/2 tablespoon salt|
|-||4 thick cut ribeye steaks - 1 inch thick or sirloin steak - cut 1 inch thick|