- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and onions. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and onions are translucent. Drain off any excess fat drippings.
- Add the spaghetti sauce to the meat and heat through.
- When the pasta in done, add one cup of the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan and romano cheese, eggs, oil, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Press this into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and meat mixture over the pasta.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- May add mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, etc.
- Freezes well.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9x13 baking dish, pasta pot, skillet
|-||16 ounces spaghetti noodles|
|-||3 cups mozzarella cheese - shredded|
|-||3/4 cup parmesan cheese - grated or shredded|
|-||1 cup romano cheese - grated|
|-||3 eggs - beaten|
|-||1 tablespoon olive oil|
|-||2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|-||1 pound ground beef|
|-||1 small white onion - diced|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|
|-||62 ounces your favorite spaghetti sauce|