- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine salt, cayenne, white pepper, nutmeg, cloves and allspices.
- Add the pecans and toss well to coat.
- Drizzle melted butter oven pecans and mix well.
- Spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet, scraping any spices and butter from the bowl and spreading the nuts into a single layer.
- Bake until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally for approximately 9 minutes.
- Drizzle molasses over the nuts, stir and bake for another 10 minutes or until the nuts turn glossy and slightly dark.
- Allow to cool on the pan.
- Pour into a bowl and break apart any large clumps or clusters.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
|-||4 teaspoons kosher salt|
|-||1/2 teaspoon cayenne|
|-||1 teaspoon white pepper|
|-||1 teaspoon nutmeg|
|-||1 teaspoon ground cloves|
|-||1 teaspoon allspice|
|-||4 cups pecan halves|
|-||1/4 cup butter - melted|
|-||1/3 cup molasses|